mardi 29 mai 2012

Me, Myself and I

My ode in life is : You can't always change your situation, all what you can do is choose how to deal with them.
My favorite song is ''She will be loved'' by Maroon5. I love this song because it's talk about love and it past in one of my favorite movie.
 
I'M SIXTEEN NOW :D
three qualities;
1) Funny ----> I love laught
2) Friendly ----> I talk to everybody, i'm too much sociable !
3) Honest ---> I'm always honest with the people. I hate liars.
When I was young, I was interresed by swimming so I made some during 10 years. Now I'm annoying of that  so I actually look for a new passion.
If I were magician I would do that everyone has three meals a day worldwide.
My friends say about me that I'm generous.
My dream is to live in CALIFORNIA with my husband and my children in a huge house :D
My inspiration is Sarah-Maude Boudreau-Leblong because she's AMAZING, smart, funny and she always do her homework ;)
I made a exchange, so when I came back I had a lot of work to do and stuff to catch up. That's was hard but I think I did well.
In ten years, i see me in CALIFORNIA with a job that I like and maybe a family.
I like the fact that's a lot of nice people exist (:
For my mom and my dad, i'm their daughter.
For my sisters, i'm their sister.
And for my friends, i'm their friends.
I going to buy the Africa with Guegui.
I will makes that everybody eat everyday !

PEACE IN THE WORLD (Y)


And I go to COSTA RICA NEXT YEAR !

I made a nice high score on FRUIT NINJA (:
 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire